read here the Terms & Conditions for Existing Customers
Summary Terms and Conditions:
GB, licensed premises who are new BT Sport Total customers. 06/07/2020 onwards. Purchase either, any additional AB InBev draught beer, draught Magners Original Cider, or draught Orchard Pig Reveller Cider, (Promotional Product) that you don’t currently stock. Purchase & entry into a minimum 12-month BT Sport Total contract required. Gift: 50% off your new BT Sport Total package for a maximum of 12 months. Must continue to purchase Promotional Product to redeem gift. Once a purchase is made, Participants must upload their receipt to their Save Pub Life account within 1 month of purchase. Visit www.savepublife.com/bt-sport/terms-conditions-new-customers/ for full T&Cs & prize details. Promoter: AB InBev.
Full Terms and Conditions:
- This Promotion is open to licensed premises within Great Britain that do not have, or have not had within the last three months, a BT Sport Total package. Excludes managed estates, or those premises owned/managed by employees of the Promoter and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information.
- Purchase is necessary. Entering into a minimum 12-month contract with BT Sport is required in order to redeem Gift. Once a purchase is made, Participants must upload their receipt to their Save Pub Life account within 1 month of purchase.
- Please note that while we want to encourage you to participate and enjoy the benefits of the Promotion we believe in responsible consumption of our products. DO NOT purchase more product than you can reasonably use/sell or consume just to participate in this Promotion.
- Purchase/Participation Period: Purchase either, any draft AB InBev beer, draught Magners Original Cider or draught Orchard Pig Reveller Cider (“Promotional Product”) that you don’t already stock from 00:01 BST on the 6th July 2020 onwards to enter this Promotion. The closing date for this Promotion will be communicated to all licenced premises 14 calendar days in advance.
- To Participate: Participants must purchase either, any draught AB InBev beer, draught Magners Original Cider, or draught Orchard Pig Reveller Cider, that they have not bought within the last 12 months within a 30-day period in order to participate. Once a purchase is made, Participants must upload their receipt to their Save Pub Life account within 1 month of purchase. The Gift will remain valid for each month they continue to stock the same Promotional Product and it remains in use on the bar, for a maximum of 12 months.
- Gift: For all valid entries made by participants during the Purchase/Participation period, they will be rewarded with 50% off their monthly rent of a BT Sport Total package for a maximum of 12 months. Offer remains valid for as long as the participant continues to purchase the same Promotional Product monthly to enter the Promotion, for a maximum of 12 months.
- Further Participation & Gift Details and Conditions:
- To redeem the Gift, participants must enter into a minimum 12-month contract with BT Sport, subject to terms and conditions available here: https://business.bt.com/content/dam/terms/btsport/Agreement-for-BT-Sport-Commercial-Premises-Single-Premises.pdf
- All promotional products are draught and require installation by the Promoter. Bottled versions of the same brands are not eligible for participation.
- Participants’ venues will be checked by an AB InBev representative to ensure that the Promotional Product is in use and on the bar. These checks will be in conjunction with both purchase and volume reports to conclude whether or not the product is in use and the participation is still valid.
- Mid-month entries will be calculated on a pro-rata basis.
- Purchase of more than one Promotional Product will not result in additional Gifts. The maximum available is as stated in clause 8.
- Valid entries must purchase and stock a Promotional Product that they have not purchased before and keep this in use on the bar to be eligible.
- The offer will remain valid for a maximum of 12 months, providing the participant continues to stock the Promotional Product and have it in use on the bar for each month they are eligible.
- Offer valid for new BT Sport Total customers only; this is defined as those premises which have not had a BT Sport service for the 3 months prior to participation.
- Participants have a maximum of 30 days following commencement of their BT Sport contract to ensure their Promotional Product draught tap has been installed by the Promoter.
- The Promoter will be communicating with BT directly to credit the participants account with 50% off.
- The Promoter will honour all valid entries made during the Purchase/Participation Period. When the Promotion closes, the Promoter will continue to honour those entries for a maximum of 12 months, assuming all terms and conditions are met, despite the Promotion Period ending.
- All receipts will be checked by an agent appointed by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of eligibility following entry. In the event that a participant does not provide the required details within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that participant.
- Gift Acceptance: Once eligibility of the Gift is confirmed and the Gift is accepted, the participants must organise installation of their Promotional Product within 30 days of their BT Sport Total package contract commencing. In the unlikely event that the discount is not applied to your account within 28 days of the BT Sport Total package contract commencement, you will have a further 28 days to inform BT Sport by calling 0800 678 1065. In the event that a participant does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the Gift or limit its value at their sole discretion.
- The Gift is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of the Gift is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another gift for it, of equal or greater value.
- Participation must be made directly by the individual participating in the Promotion. Incomplete or illegible claims together with claims which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be considered.
- In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
- No responsibility can be taken for claims that are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be fulfilled for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a Gift in the event of any participant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Gift has been awarded.
- If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: AB InBev UK Limited T/A Budweiser Brewing Group, Bureau, 90 Fetter Lane, London EC4A 1EN.